Do you also want to know how to earn money from Bhim App ? If yes then today’s article can be very important for you. The development of technology has brought a revolution in India. And it is due to technology that it is slowly becoming completely digital as online services are adopting various sectors.
It has become easier to work due to this, a lot of time is saved, today there are many such Website and App have been made whichProvides online service through which you can buy goods, movie booking, room booking, money transactions etc. In today’s post, we will tell about a similar service that works for online transactions.
What is BHIM App?
BHIM is a payment app based on a UPI ( Unified Payment Interface ). Its full name is Bharat Interface for Money. This is a government-run app which was launched by the Prime Minister of India, Shri Narendra Modi.
This app was launched on 14th April on the occasion of birth anniversary of Dr. Bhimrao Ambedkar . Through which people can do online transactions by installing it on their smartphone. Any trader or vegetable seller can easily use this app.
For this, first you have to download BHIM App from any App Store, after that you have to enter your Bank Account Details using Mobile Number. When your bank accounts are added, after that you can easily do any type of online transaction like money transfer, mobile recharge, online ticket booking, room booking etc.
That person can only pay you through your VPA. Instead if you want to make payment to any other person then you can also transfer money through that person’s VPA or his bank details (Account Number, IFSC code ).
How to send money through BHIM app?
Now let’s understand how you can send money from BHIM App.
Step 1: To send money from BHIM App, first you have to signup. Follow the steps given below to signup in BHIM app.
1. First of all download the BHIM App from any App Store or the link given below.
2. After that install it in your mobile and open it.
3. After that select a language and click on Proceed button.
4. After that you have to choose the SIM card present in your phone whose number is registered with your bank account. The app will send you an SMS for verification, which will verify the BHIM App.
5. After verification, the BHIM app asks for a four-digit PIN, enter a four-digit PIN here. This PIN will be asked to you while logging into the App.
Step 2: Set BHIM UPI PIN
After signing up, you need to enter the details related to your bank. After this you need to create a PIN. This PIN will be asked from you while doing the transaction. For this follow the steps given below.
Step 3: Send money using BHIM App
Follow the steps given below to send money through BHIM app.
1. On the home screen, the app has three options. Send Money, Request Money and Scan. Click on the SEND icon to send money.
2. Enter the mobile number or Virtual Payment Address (VPA) of the person you want to send money to. (Click on three dot menu in right top corner, if you want to send money directly to bank account using IFSC code)
3. Enter the amount and finally, enter the UPI PIN. You will be able to make the payment successfully.
How to earn money from BHIM app?
As I have already told Bhim app is a kind of Money Transaction App. To make digital transactions more attractive, the National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) has launched a cashback scheme for customers and merchants using the Bharat Interface for Money (BHIM) App.
With the new plans, customers will get a cashback of up to Rs 750 per month, while merchants can get a cashback of up to Rs 1000 every month. So let us now find out about various ways by which you can earn money using BHIM App.
1. Get a Welcome Gift of ₹ 51 on Transaction before BHIM App
Although the cashback service is valid for both new and existing users, users using the BHIM App will get a cashback of Rs.51 on completing their first transaction as a welcome gift. For this, the user has to link his bank account and complete the first transaction. Cashback can also be availed by sending a minimum of ₹1 to get the cashback amount.
2. Earn Money From Bhim App Referral Program
Giving this information, the Prime Minister said that if you can win cash back using the app, you will get ₹ 10 and the person you refer will get ₹ 25 for every transaction, this ₹ 25 is for three transactions only but There should be a balance of more than ₹ 50 in this. Follow the steps given below to refer Bhim App to a friend.
3. Get Cashback up to Rs.500 with BHIM App
Cashback up to Rs.500 BHIM app will give Rs.25 cashback for every unique transaction done through VPA/UPI ID, account number or mobile number. Minimum transaction value should be Rs.100. Users can earn maximum cashback of Rs 500 per month.
CONCLUSION : If you liked this post how to earn money in hindi from Bhim app or got to learn something then please share this post on Social Networks like Share on Facebook , Twitter and other social media sites.